Monday, November 19, 2007

Life in the blog lane

Today I started blogging for work! We have decided to produce some newsletters that have been done previously within Word in a table run through Dreamweaver plopped into the intranet wysiwyg... and they never came out the way I wanted them to - spacing all off and no way I could control it no matter how many times I told Dreamweaver or something else to clean up html tags etc... - super frustrating. But now, using Blogger - hooray! Totally easy, great looking, fast! Love it!

What I am reading...

For grownups -
Just finished No humans involved by Kelley Armstrong - very enjoyable Canadian author has written a number of interrelated books under a loose series titled Women of the Underworld.
Just started Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin about a female doctor in 1170 or so in England - historical fiction type stuff - only on p.41 so no big opinions yet but seems pretty good so far.

For kids -
Just finished Jacob Two-Two Meets the Hooded Fang by Mordecai Richler - I read this book when I was a kid - and it was amazing to revisit it with my little girl. What a fun and funny book - we read the last third of it on Friday night in one sitting because we just didn't want to put it down!

that's all for today - I remain...
jennybookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment